LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2016-17
The Society of Life Insurance Corporation of India has published LIC Scholarship Scheme 2016. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for this Scholarship. This is a golden chance for those students they belong to a weaker family and cannot afford the expenses of their study. Only eligible applicants can apply this application online through the web portal.
This scholarship will provide to selected students who are studying in the various courses. The scholarship is financial support for the students who belong to the economic weak family. Such Parents also feel relief if their children receive the scholarship for studies as in present time.
The eligible applicants are invited to fill LIC Scholarship Form 2016-17 scheme online. Applicants should read the related criteria about this scholarship. The scholarship amount will be deposited in the bank account only.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2016-17
- The applicant should have passed in 2015-16.
- You must have 60% in 12th.
- Parents’ annual income must be below 1 lack.
- Applicants should be registered in Graduate/Diploma/ITI/Professional Course.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- 10,000/- will be awarded to the students annually in an installment of 1,000/- for every month.
- The scholarship will provide the bank a/c.
- The candidates will get the benefit for the time period of his/her course.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof