Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016: Indian Coast Guard has dispersed a job notification titled as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. In this concern, applications are invited from capable and eligible contenders to fill up the vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (Peon), Assistant Store Keeper, Motor Transport Driver and several others. Contenders who wish to try their fortune in government sector can apply by sending the dully filled application forms in prescribed proforma as on or before the closing date that is well mentioned below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Qualification Requirement||Bachelor’s degree /10 + 2/10th|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test /Skill Test|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Last Date for Online Applications||Within 30 Days|
- Store keeper
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Motor Transport Driver
- Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)
|Name Of The Post||Education Needed|
|Store keeper||Degree from recognized University along with 3 years experience in handling stores.|
|Assistant Store Keeper||Matriculation Or Its Equivalent|
|Motor Transport Driver||10th pass|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||Matriculation or its equivalent or two years experience as office attendant.|
- The age of applying aspirants must be between 18 to 27 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the govt rules and instructions.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Store keeper||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- along with grade pay of Rs.2,400/-|
|Assistant Store Keeper||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- along with grade pay of Rs.1,900/-|
|Motor Transport Driver|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Peon)||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- along with grade pay of Rs.1,800/-|
- The organization will conduct two rounds after the screening of applications, in order to select candidates for the vacant posts, and these are:
- -Written test
- – Skill test
- Candidates will get scrutinized on the basis of their performance in both the rounds stated above, which would be taken by the selection panel of Indian Coast Guard.
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard that is http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now, you need to hit on “Careers @CG” tab which is in the menu bar at top of the home page.
- After that, search for the appropriate link related to the vacancy.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form.
- Fill the application form with asked details in proper manner.
- Also, attach relevant documents and self attested credentials and a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the application form.
- Finally, send it in a sealed cover super scripted on top by the “Name of the Post Applied For……………….” At the given address.
- Age certificate
- Qualification certificate
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
Coast Guard Region (A & N)
Post Box No.716, Haddo (PO)
Port Blair – 744102, A & N Islands
Last date for sending dully filled application forms: Within 30 Days from the Date of Publication of This Advertisement.